Read about this artist's life and even a few features
Nicked this from farand
because I just felt like doing it
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Murphy was quiet for a moment, then said, succintly, (Fool Moon by Jim Butcher)
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
My markers and sketchpad
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Can't remember, it's over a week ago.
- Without looking guess what time it is?
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?"
The fan (would have said music if it wasn't my laptop playing it )
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, walked home from work a few hours ago.
- Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Another journal with the same survey
- What are you wearing?
Black sweater and leggings, and a pile of blankets.
- Did you dream last night?
I did, but I can't remember what.
- When did you last laugh?
Today, less than an hour ago
- What are on the walls you are in?
A lot of stuff
- Seen anything weird lately?
I'm so used to weird that I can't remember
- What do you think of this quiz?
- What was the last film you saw?
Bridge to Terabithia. The ONLY movie that makes me cry, and sometimes I need just that.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would buy a house, a car and get a drivers permit. I'd also visit CaudateAnura and SkelKit
- Tell me something about you that I don't know?
Depends on who you are, certain people know just about everything about me as I don't keep much secret. But one thing very few know is that I have very few close friends because I come off as a very intense person when I start to like someone, which in turn scares them off a bit.
- If you could change one thing about the world.
Oh my, what I would change... I can't really come up with anything.
- What do you want to learn in the future?
How to really draw all those fantastic pictures I have in my head (still learning)
- George Bush?
Annoyed me for some reason.
- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
One part of me is shouting yes, the other not so much.
- What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
'You've kept a lot of people waiting for you so I won't take up more of your time.'
- Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal: